Sunday, 23 August 2015

Shoes of My Summer | Clarks Sharna Balcony Sandal*



Throughout Summer, I do not know of one person who does not wear sandals whether that be flat, strappy, heeled or with a peep toe. Sandals are really versatile and a staple in my collection, so when I was contacted by a lovely chap on behalf of shoe retailer Brantano who asked if I would like to take my pick from a huge selection of foot ware, I jumped at the chance.

Stocking various brands from Nike & Adidas to Clarks & Carvelle, I opted for a simple, classic sandal from Clarks.

The Sharna Balcony Sandal* is a super comfy, low heeled shoe with a patent block heel and matching suede toe and ankle straps. I went for these as I wanted something which would be suitable for work but wouldn't look out of place if I wanted to wear them for drinks in the evening.

I have been really impressed with these shoes and have worn them non stop since they arrived on my door step. They are really comfortable with a cushioned sole which is to be expected from Clarks and they have worn well, moulding to the natural shape of my step .They even saw me through an afternoon of walking through London for drinks and to see Bugsy Malone in The Lyric Theatre, Hammersmith. 

The heel height is perfect, not too high but not too low either. For my evening in London, I paired them with a fabulous flared sleeve playsuit from ASOS which is now only £15.00 in the sale along with a beautiful filigree crown which is also from ASOS & is one of my most favourite things I think I have ever bought. Inner Grecian goddess vibes let loose.



*items marked with an asterisk have been gifted. whilst I have not spent my own money on the item, all opinions are my own and are true, accurate descriptions of my experience with said item. i have not been paid to publish this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment